My current priority is getting the colors right for the sutomatic colors. Please discuss that. Particularly thoughts on things like the text colors, since obviously Windows doesn't supply 50 text colors in the system colors. --Tometheus 13:29, 15 November 2006 (EST)
I'm wanting to have as few config options as necessary right now since so many complained about how confusing it was. As such, i'll probably be moving a lot of TC options into an 'advanced' tab (or 'hidden' settings). What options should be always available? (Right now there's no TC file, so discuss freely without thinking about what used to be there.) --Tometheus 13:34, 15 November 2006 (EST)
Put user requests here. Include things like features missing in the current version.
- Thanks for the nice work, Tometheus. Please know that there is always that appreciation, inspite of comments or requests that might ask for more! :)
- I am "Ean" from the Trillian forum, whom you wrote to try your seti-unthemed. I will send you more detailed data, but in just seeing this section I wanted to mention just about the only thing I clearly see as needed that is not in seti-un:
- And that is what is "Trillian> change user" in my old Whistler skin. --Ean
Bugs in the skin. let's squash 'em all.
- One slight thing (and I'm new so this could be some settings *I* have wrong), is that for me, I have a black window background. And with that, running seti-un skin, my "offline contacts" list and the text ti type in in an open chat window, the colors seems to be washed over by a mostly black. As if a blackish transpearance film was over the top of them. --Ean
- This is a bug with the current build of Trillian as far as I can tell. Either the color tag is bugged with the addition of opacity attributes, or the DTD file isn't being loaded. I haven't figured out which yet. --Tometheus 18:07, 21 March 2007 (CDT)