Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a quick little application to take the system colors and write a DTD from them.
Create defaults for non-OS supported options, such as menu highlight--Tometheus 14:02, 15 November 2006 (EST)
- Test whether using the active caption color would work for links
- Write some quick documentation
- Add /silent command line
- Make the default a pure general purpose DTD
- Add (command line?) to create Trillian add-ons (Or just detect the syscolors.ini file?
- Create icons for it
- Add a hex output mode
- Check if XP has alpha values on colors as well.